Light, bright and spacious, Crow’s Nest is truly a home from home. The warm colours and natural light make this a perfect retreat in the centre of Penzance. Crow’s Nest nestled at the end of the quaint terrace. This property sleeps 6 people and accommodation comprises 1 double room, 1 twin room and a sofa bed in the lounge.
- Double bedroom, twin bedroom and sofa bed in lounge
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Large open plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the mod cons
- Washing machine, tumbledryer and airer
- Flat-screen TV, DVD player and hi-fi system
- Downstairs WC
- Central heating, hot water and electricity included
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request
- Free wifi broadband
- Linen and towels provided
- Double doors lead off the living area to a large balcony, perfect for alfresco dining
- Barbecue, garden furniture and outside heater
- Designated secure parking space provided
If you would like a shorter break of 2 or more nights we will be happy to tailor your holiday to suit your needs, please get in touch with any of your enquiries.